Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Text Treatments

I've been working on learning new photoshop techniques for text treatments. (using online tutorials.)



This one is really cool but you need to click on it to see the detail in the letters for Bake Sale.


This is supposed to look like spray paint. Kinda works.

This is the first time I've made my own brush in photoshop with the pen tool. Nice skill to know.


This is a lot of cloud rendering and layer blending modes. I didn't start out to make a spooky scene, but it sure turned out that way.


The wisps are supposed to look like smoke but I think it looks more like it's under water.
This last one I did without any tutorials - just techniques I'd learned from them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the spooky one! I love them all, actually - so brilliant and clear - very cool.

    ReplyDelete