Wednesday, December 10, 2008

BRMFC Logo part 2

I really like the font in this one. I think the script makes it seem more casual and friendly but the font on "fitness club" makes that really stand out and look serious. Around town, most people refer to the place as just 'the fitness center' or just 'the fitness club' so I think its important that that part can really be read clearly.

The people in motion shows action (obviously) but the front person makes it seem like you've reached a goal to me. Also, the three overlapping people to me says 'community' but also action at the same time.

I have two jpgs here....one is to show a few different placement options and one to show color combinations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I REALLY like that too - the font is so cool. And I love what you're saying about the action and the achievement and I can see that really clearly - nice work, wow!

    ReplyDelete