Monday, November 10, 2008

Mac - A as the building itself

Well, I've certainly put enough time into this thing, but it IS a $6 million building, so it's totally worth it! I got a final version (top left) and then did up a few variations that might be fun.
I like the 'light' spilling from the door. It makes me think of a cold winter night and driving up to the building to get my kids, or to play volleyball, or eat dinner with my church family....it will be the warm, inviting place to enter.
I thought it might help if you saw what this building looks like. I don't have a photo of it, although it is almost finished, but I did find the original renderings on my computer. The MAC is the part on the left.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is AWESOME! I really like the one with the A as the building -- I even like the little "the".

    ReplyDelete