Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Charge Conference Advert

I am starting to adjust the Kerning a little. Turns out its just tweaking the spacing between letters. Who knew?

Looked this up online, as I couldn't figure out if Kerning was a noun or verb. It said:

n. (in typography) technique of setting a pair of letters closer together than is usual by reducing the space between them, tracking.

1 comment:

  1. Kerning? Is that a verb or a graphic arts tool?

    Either way, it's very cool - those letters are glowing! I love the brown texture behind that.