Monday, September 15, 2008

soaML logo

Designed a logo for a mark-up language soaML. Here's what they ended up with, but I gave them quite a few choices before we got here.

The product is a mark-up language that, as it has been explained to me, is a kind of a bridge to help large corporations communicate within themselves. (That is my loose interpretation, anyway!). So the orbs in a s-shape were a way of showing that bridging and the color-gradations shows how the soaML translates information from one department to another.

You can see the logo up on their website at www.soaml.org and it will soon be up at www.omg.org as well.

Here is the page of choices that I presented to them: (click to see close-up)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a technician but I'll use your explanation when presenting SoaML. I think you summarized very well the intent of SoaML

    ReplyDelete
  3. The logo dependably hoards the whole spotlight since where the expressions of the showcasing staff neglects to persuade individuals, the logo ventures in and does likewise for them without talking a solitary word.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Creative Logo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beneficial viewpoint, however isn’t make every sence whatsoever dealing with which mather. Any method thanks in addition to i had make an effort to share your current post straight into delicius but it surely is apparently an issue using your websites is it possible to you should recheck this. many thanks again. logo design companies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m impressed, I have to admit. Genuinely rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail around the head. Your idea is outstanding; the problem is a thing that too little folks are speaking intelligently about. We are happy that we stumbled across this in my seek out something with this. new york website design company

    ReplyDelete